Is water just H2O?
Commemorative dates usually have a serious intention of some entity behind them. The Valentine’s, for example, aims to increase sales in commerce. Whether you’re romantic and ignore the ploy or not, it’s impossible to deny the interest behind the date. Others have philanthropic purposes, such as World Food Day/Fighting Hunger, October 16th. The fact is that on these dates there is always a mobilization of the good in favor of the cause.
A day to give to the waters
Wanna win a Shark?!
The rules are:
- Take action on behalf of the oceans (examples, collect trash from the beach, remove debris from the sewer cover, etc.)
- Videotape the action explaining why you do it and saying it’s in partnership with Divers for Sharks
- Post to your social media with #DiversForSharks
- Cite Divers for Sharks in said media in text or comments
- Send a link to firstname.lastname@example.org until April 20th
- On May 1st we will put the most viewed ones to a vote
- On May 10th we will announce the winner and send the prize by post (only valid for Brazil)!
- If you are from outside Brazil but want to compete, the value of the international shipment must be donated to Divers for Sharks for shipping.